Graduate Software Engineer - Trineo Academy - February 2022 Start
At Trineo, we work closely with our clients to fully modernise their customer and employee applications. We delve deep and strive for the best possible solution; tackling system integration and data brokering, API development, and highly specific requirements.
Our projects come to life with agile delivery, continuous integration, test driven development, consistent peer review and pair programming. We’re known for our ability to ship valuable work into production in complex and challenging environments.
Is Trineo the right place for you?
Trineo is and will always be a small team, growing slowly and deliberately. We're not looking for gurus, rock stars or ninjas. We're interested in working with level headed people who operate with a sense of confidence, humility and humour.
Our values are more than words, they are principles that underwrite our day-to-day work.
The Trineo Academy - A Great Start for Emerging Talent
We know that it's sometimes difficult to find your path when starting your career. That's why we have developed the Trineo Academy programme to help you find your way in the tech industry by using your curiosity, exploring and working on amazing, impactful projects. As a member of the programme, you'll get the opportunity to work with senior members of our team and rotate around both of our practices. Some key elements of the programme include;
- An intensive 'incubator' phase allowing you to take professional qualifications, shadow our senior leaders and understand our industry
- A support community including senior members of the team, buddies and a friendly 'grad dad' to provide career coaching and advice
- The chance to be embedded in projects in both our Bespoke and Salesforce practices, gaining in demand skills and experience tat will set you up for success
- A guaranteed permanent position in one of our practices and the chance to become a leader of future graduates!
We don't have preconceived ideas about your background, field of study or technical knowledge - we're just looking for people who are passionate about technology and solving complex problems for our clients. You might be currently studying a technology related degree, be a closet coder or be early in your career looking for a change where you can harness your passion for technology - we don't mind. Here's some of the things that are important for us;
- A passion for technology - we're renowned for the quality of our engineering and we want to provide a great start for the engineering stars of the future. If that's you, we'd love for you to join!
- Curiosity - our programme is specifically designed to offer an abundance of opportunities to be curious, ask questions and learn. We're looking for people who love to learn and explore the new
- Culture vultures - Trineo's culture makes us unique and we're looking for people who can be excellent custodians and can take it forward
- Problem solvers - our clients love that we help them solve important challenges and unlock the potential of their businesses. We're looking for people who love to tackle fascinating problems!
We're about people over profits and have some great benefits to improve the lives of our people;