With offices in Sydney, Christchurch, Auckland, and Boulder, Trineo delivers custom technology solutions for global organi[sz]ations. Our work tackles system integration and data brokering, API development, and highly specific customer and employee applications. As an agile team, we present a complete service offering -- with senior advisory services, product and project management, business analysis, UX, and engineering. We’re known for our ability to ship valuable work into production in complex and challenging environments.
We believe the best work is done when everyone is aligned to shared values, no matter the different skill sets, experiences, and dreams we bring. Our culture is ever-changing, evolving with every new Trineo, but our ways of working are based on principles that remain steady.
Last but not least, Trineo is proudly a Certified B Corporation, joining the growing number of companies using business as a force for good. Certified B Corporations meet rigorous standards of verified social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability to balance purpose and profit. This enables us to put our values into action by not only making decisions for the benefit of our shareholders, but also for our customers, environment, employees, community and planet.
About the role
We are looking for a seasoned Office Manager to cover a maternity leave on a fixed term basis for 12 months, starting mid-March 2021. The objective of the role will be to manage the office, support our Christchurch team, and think/act strategically about how our environment can enhance our culture, everyone’s experience, and general productivity.
What you’ll do
- Organize the office and assist the team in ways that optimize everyone’s experience and productivity
- Assist the PX Team in various programs and projects that drive positive engagement in the Christchurch office
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
- Create and update records ensuring the accuracy and validity of information
- Schedule and plan meetings and appointments
- Monitor level of supplies and ensure the office is stocked with food and equipment
- Resolve facilities or office-related requests or issues
- Continuously seek improvement through assessing current office best practices and trends
- Actively participate in the organisation of both local and other company events
- Maintain trusting relationships with vendors, suppliers, and customers
- Proven or relatable experience as an Office Assistant/Manager
- A passion for customer service as it relates to facilities, people, and culture.
- The ability to go above and beyond to deliver a great office experience.
- Thorough understanding of office management procedures
- A proactive and flexible approach to work.
- You use initiative and work autonomously but will seek assistance where required
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- A collaborative mindset with a focus on teamwork, transparency and open communication
- Good analytical abilities
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent communication skills
- A high standard of accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to build and maintain positive working relationships
- Proficiency in the Google Suite and MS Office
- Past experience covering for maternity leave as an Office Manager
- Experience or interest in interior design and optimal space functionality
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. Trineo is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify, and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
Trineo is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.