Salesforce Senior Solution Analyst
With offices in Sydney, Christchurch, Auckland, and Boulder, Trineo delivers custom technology solutions for global organi[sz]ations. Our work tackles system integration and data brokering, API development, and highly specific customer and employee applications. As an agile team, we present a complete service offering -- with senior advisory services, product and project management, business analysis, UX, and engineering. We’re known for our ability to ship valuable work into production in complex and challenging environments.
We believe the best work is done when everyone is aligned with shared values, no matter the different skill sets, experiences, and dreams we bring. Our culture is ever-changing, evolving with every new Trineo, but our ways of working are based on principles that remain steady.
Last but not least, Trineo is proudly a Certified B Corporation, joining the growing number of companies using business as a force for good. Certified B Corporations meet rigorous standards of verified social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability to balance purpose and profit. This enables us to put our values into action by not only making decisions for the benefit of our shareholders, but also for our customers, environment, employees, community, and planet.
We’re looking for a Salesforce Senior Solution Analyst to join our Christchurch team. Our Solution Analysts are customer facing members of discovery and delivery teams on the execution of their project deliverables working within the Trineo Agile framework. They are team players willing to jump in and dig their hands into whatever challenge or obstacle is in front of them. Central to how we work is that no-one flies solo.
You’d be part of a growing professional services practice in the process of expanding our global footprint. You will have the opportunity to work in a diversely skilled team as described above. You will report to a local manager, who is responsible for their team’s successful contribution to the running and delivery of projects there.
We're a dynamic company and this job description isn't meant to be a complete list of your qualifications or all of the things you'll do.
What you’ll do
- Gather and document client requirements through research, observation, conversations, meetings, calls and workshops.
- Provide technical consultation and recommendations on various aspects of the product and solutions based on the customer’s business requirements. This may be done independently or as part of a team. You need to be comfortable and able to defend the solution you put forward in good humour should a customer have questions or favour an alternative solution.
- Work on complex issues where analysis of both situations and data may require an in-depth assessment of variables. Exercise judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Determine methods and procedures on new assignments and at times coordinate activities of other personnel.
- Be on the path to developing a speciality in the Salesforce Stack to establish yourself as a SME (Subject Matter Expert) in that area.
- Validate solution components and deliver solution walkthrough sessions both internally and with the customer; Identify technical issues / risks and present alternatives to alleviate or resolve.
- Roll your sleeves up and build declarative features and functionality.
- Seek and give peer reviews. It is through peer review that we learn and maintain quality.
- Create and maintain documentation that supports the project, team and client.
- Whilst the role is primarily based from a Trineo office, you may be required to be based on a client site in a client-facing position for a proportion of your time as establishing yourself as a trusted advisor via the relationships you will build is a key part of your position.
- 5+ years’ industry/CRM experience.
- 3+ years of consulting experience preferred; including consulting/professional services industry.
- Wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- A flexible, people oriented work approach.
- Proven track record of thriving in Agile ways of working.
- The ability to capture and clearly document functional requirements when presented with business challenges.
- Experience defining workflows and processes to meet a business need.
- Experience designing solutions and designing software on the force.com platform with hands-on participation in building the solution for large implementations.
- Good technical foundation including understanding of Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) concepts and structures, structured system analysis and design methods, etc.
- Salesforce.com Administrator, Sales, and Service Cloud certifications.
- Knowledge and experience of the force.com technical platform including apex, triggers, batch Apex, Visualforce etc.
- Experience with the Lightning Framework on force.com.
- Having expertise in Salesforce Flow.
- Knowledge of Apex and Lightning Web Component frameworks and design patterns.
- Experience working with a Design Thinking framework.
- Experience in Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Mulesoft, Einstein Analytics, Tableau, B2B Commerce Cloud, CPQ or Financial Services Cloud.