HR Coordinator (People Experience)
With offices in Sydney, Christchurch, Auckland, and Boulder, Trineo delivers custom technology solutions for global organi[sz]ations. Our work tackles system integration and data brokering, API development, and highly specific customer and employee applications. As an agile team, we present a complete service offering -- with senior advisory services, product and project management, business analysis, UX, and engineering. We’re known for our ability to ship valuable work into production in complex and challenging environments.
We believe the best work is done when everyone is aligned with shared values, no matter the different skill sets, experiences, and dreams we bring. Our culture is ever-changing, evolving with every new Trineo, but our ways of working are based on principles that remain steady.
About the role
Do you live and breathe Human Resources (HR), aka People Experience (PX), and Work Rules! is one of your favourite reads? Then this is the opportunity for you! Trineo is looking for another champion of people and culture to join our PX team. Based in Auckland, and working part-time (approximately 24-32 hours per week) you will play an important role in supporting our Salesforce practice, our Auckland team, and various aspects of our global PX strategy and initiatives. The goal is to ensure PX operations run smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value.
What you’ll do
- Be the go-to person in our Auckland office on all matters related to the employee experience within the office and for those working remotely including:
- Plan, coordinate and manage in-office team activities
- Organise the office and assist the team in ways that optimize procedures
- Actively plan and monitor the level of supplies
- Resolve facilities or office-related requests or issues
- Maintain trusting relationships with vendors, suppliers, and customers
- Assist, execution, and support of day-to-day PX needs and functions, including:
- Policies and procedures
- Metrics, data, analysis
- Recruitment, onboarding, training, performance, and offboarding
- Payroll changes
- Proven experience and sound working knowledge of Human Resources and-or Administrative Support, and-or Office Management disciplines
- Understanding of NZ employment legislation
- A self-starter who ‘gets stuck in’ and has loads of common sense
- Accurate and pay high attention to detail
- The passion and ability to go above and beyond to deliver a great employee experience
- A proactive and flexible approach to work
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency in the Google Suite and MS Office
- A collaborative mindset with a focus on teamwork
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. Trineo is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify, and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
We're an agile, dynamic company and this job description isn't meant to be a complete list of your qualifications or all of the things you'll do.
Trineo is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
- Work From Home
- Training & Development
- Paid Time Off