Senior Delivery Lead / Manager, Salesforce
With offices in Sydney, Christchurch, Auckland, and Boulder, Trineo delivers custom technology solutions for global organi[sz]ations. Our work tackles system integration and data brokering, API development, and highly specific customer and employee applications. As an agile team, we present a complete service offering -- with senior advisory services, product and project management, business analysis, UX, and engineering. We’re known for our ability to ship valuable work into production in complex and challenging environments.
We believe the best work is done when everyone is aligned with shared values, no matter the different skill sets, experiences, and dreams we bring. Our culture is ever-changing, evolving with every new Trineo, but our ways of working are based on principles that remain steady.
About the role
This role has three core focusses. Nurturing, supporting and coaching a team of direct reports, billable work as a Senior Delivery Lead, and identifying the need for change and lead initiatives to address the need.
What you will do
- Servant leadership
- Mentor, coach, and deeply contribute to the career development of your cross functional team
- Build a strong culture of open communication
- Have responsible for performance appraisals and pay reviews
- Consciously create a workplace culture that is consistent with Trineo’s values
- Work with the leadership team to maintain transparent communication and aligning your team with the company
- Billable work
- Play a senior role on client projects
- Ensure your own work and that of your project team maintains Trineo standards
- Plan your billable targets with your line manager and recognise that they may flex up or down to create space for internal change initiatives
- Monitor and ensure that plans are in place to hit your target billable targets
- This work will include:
- Advising clients on the best Salesforce approach and options to meet their needs, both in a pre-sales advisory capacity and as part of project delivery
- Guiding the delivery team through the development, testing and implementation of solutions and projects.
- Understanding and documenting client needs. Their outputs will include project scope, objectives, costs, timelines, roadmap, backlogs, stories and Statements of Work.
- Using appropriate techniques to manage change when your project is in flight. This will include pushing back in a constructive manner on the client and delivery team when needed.
- Curate and wrangle the project backlog in partnership with the client Product Owner.
- Be an agent of change
- Identify, document and build consensus on areas you believe need improvement within Trineo
- Lead or be a member of a team delivering change initiatives and internal projects both within the Salesforce practice and across Trineo. These may be your own initiatives or those of others
- Develop change management plans for projects and/or change initiatives. Evaluate the impact of planned organisational change
- Identify risks and develop risk mitigation tactics
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance to change
- Support development of communications relevant to change initiatives and projects
- Provide coaching and training to members of the wider Trineo team
- Defining success metrics and measuring performance against these
- Providing reporting and other updates to management and project teams.
- You have 5+ years in a senior role such as a Delivery Lead or Product Owner
- You have 5+ years people management experience in a team-oriented workplace
- You have a background in Salesforce.com solution design, configuration as well as in business analysis
- Delivered delivered multiple Salesforce projects
- At a minimum one of the following Salesforce Certifications:
- Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
- You have an interest in helping others to fulfil their potential
- You have outstanding interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching and development skills
- You have proven organizational and leadership experience
- You have an excellent problem-solving aptitude
- You are a creative thinker
- You are located in or are willing to relocate to be an active and visible leader in our Auckland office
- Experience in Business Consulting, Marketing Cloud, Mulesoft, Einstein Analytics, Tableau, B2B Commerce Cloud or Salesforce Certified Technical Architect.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. Trineo is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify, and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
Trineo is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
- Work From Home
- Training & Development
- Paid Time Off