Office Manager (Part-Time)
Trineo is a boutique software development firm with offices in Auckland, Christchurch, Sydney, and Boulder. Founded nine years ago, Trineo has grown to a worldwide team of almost 65 developers, designers, UX and product managers. We are experts in transforming old technology into modern apps and solving big, strategic challenges for our clients, who range from small firms to multi-billion-dollar multinationals.
We are seeking an awesome Office Manager to look after our team in Christchurch, who will play an instrumental part in bringing the office community together. You will be a kind, smart, humble, a collaborative team player and a role-model of our culture.
As our Office Manager you will be self-motivated with a do whatever it takes attitude and you will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. We are looking for someone who lives in the details, thinks about processes and knows how to get and keep things organised, is energised by interacting with people and enjoys playing a central role in the office.
- Keep the Christchurch office presentable and tidy at all times
- Serve as the point person for maintenance, mailing, office supplies, equipment, parking roster, errands
- Help manage the day to day activities of the team
- Work in conjunction with the CFO to maintain office requirements
- Organise office operations and procedures
- Organise travel and accommodation for the Christchurch team, and wider Trineo team where required
- Organise events for the Christchurch team, and wider Trineo Team and Trineo clients where required
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and landlord
- Point of contact with the landlord on all office related matters including maintenance
- Create a smooth and successful on-boarding experience for all Christchurch team members
- Support visitors to the Trineo office
- Other activities related to supporting the efficient operation of the office as necessary
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK: Permanent/Part-time (Approx 20/25 hours per week to be negotiated with the successful applicant)
- 3+ years’ experience in an office environment
- Ability to work autonomously and self manage to deadlines
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced computer literacy skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Good people/interpersonal skills
- Comfortable using various technology platforms (Confluence, Gmail, Slack)
- A vibrant personality that will bring the team together across the board and link with teams in other offices in other countries
Trineo offers a range of benefits, including regular massage therapy, health and wellness contributions, individual professional development funding, and more. We know that there is more to life than work, so we are committed to being family friendly and flexible, and we offer tailored support for your mental wellbeing.
Each office is unique, but all are fun, comfortable, and rewarding places to work, kept on track by a dedicated people experience team - who also keep the snack jars full 24/7.