With offices in Sydney, Christchurch, Auckland, and Boulder, Trineo delivers custom technology solutions for global organisations. Our work tackles system integration and data brokering, API development, and highly specific customer and employee applications. As an agile team, we present a complete service offering -- with senior advisory services, product and project management, business analysis, UX, and engineering. We’re known for our ability to ship valuable work into production in complex and challenging environments.
We believe the best work is done when everyone is aligned with shared values, no matter the different skill sets, experiences, and dreams we bring. Our culture is ever-changing, evolving with every new Trineo, but our ways of working are based on principles that remain steady.
We’re looking for a Salesforce Solution Analyst to join our Sydney team. Our Solutions Analysts are customer facing and members of delivery teams on the execution of their project deliverables working within the Trineo Agile framework. They are team players willing to jump in and dig their hands into whatever challenge or obstacle is in front of them. Central to how we work is that no-one flies solo.
You’d be part of a growing global professional services practice in the process of expanding our Australian footprint. You will have the opportunity to work in a diversely skilled team as described above. You will report to our Sydney-based Principal Consultant who is responsible for the team and their successful contribution to the running and delivery of projects there. We're a dynamic company and this job description isn't meant to be a complete list of your qualifications or all of the things you'll do.
What you'll do
First and foremost you will be a member of a Trineo team working directly with client team members as a unified product delivery unit. On a day to day basis these are some of the things you will do:
- Gather and document client requirements through research, observation, conversations, meetings, calls and workshops
- Identify and help implement improvements in the areas of process, efficiency and productivity.
- Research and recommend add-ons or enhancements to improve the ROI of Salesforce for the client
- Write user stories to go into the product backlog
- Give input into technical assessments and design of work to go into the backlog
- Get your hands dirty and build things in Salesforce, this may include configuration tasks, reports and dashboards
- Wrangle client data. It may need to be loaded, cleansed or transformed
- Seek and give peer review. It is through peer review that we learn and maintain quality
- Test your own work and your teammates work
- Create and maintain documentation that supports the project and team and client
- Train end-users on how to use what we build and drive adoption
- Whilst the role is primarily based from a Trineo office you may be required to be based on client site in a client-facing position for a proportion of your time
- Strive to do the best work you can
- Live by and champion our culture.
- You thrive when working within an agile, cross-functional, and distributed / remote team
- Are a Salesforce Certified Administrator with advanced knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Have worked as a Salesforce administrator or as a Functional Consultant for another partner
- Able to demonstrate a broad knowledge of Salesforce product offerings & solutions.
- Able to gather detailed requirements and provide appropriate translation to applications.
- Must be accurate and detail-oriented
- Excellent troubleshooting skills in order to assist with a myriad of system issues and answer questions regarding product set-up
- Good written and verbal communication skills in order to interact with clients and colleagues.
- Have used Jira and the Atlassian stack
- Have strong Slack and Emoji skills
- Business Analysis (BA) experience
- Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant or Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
We're an agile, dynamic company and this job description isn't meant to be a complete list of your qualifications or all of the things you'll do.
Trineo is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
- Work From Home - Flexible hours
- Training & Development
- Free Food & Snacks
- Employee Assistance Program - Counseling
- Mental Wellness
- Monthly Massage