With offices in Auckland, Christchurch, Sydney and Boulder, Trineo delivers custom technology solutions for global organi[sz]ations. Our work tackles system integration and data brokering, API development, and highly specific customer and employee applications. As an agile team, we present a complete service offering -- with senior advisory services, product and project management, business analysis, UX, and engineering. We’re known for our ability to ship valuable work into production in complex and challenging environments.
We believe the best work is done when everyone is aligned to shared values, no matter the different skill sets, experience, and dreams we bring. Our culture is ever-changing, evolving with every new Trineo, but our ways of working are based on principles that remain steady.
About the role
Our Trineo Salesforce Engineers are what it says on the tin - engineers. They come from diverse backgrounds and work directly with our clients to deliver excellent solutions within the Trineo Agile and best practice frameworks. They are team players willing to jump in and dig their hands into whatever challenge or obstacle is in front of them. Central to how we work is that no-one flies solo.
Specifically, we’re looking for a Salesforce Engineer with 3+ years of software development experience to join our Auckland team. You’d be part of a growing professional services practice in the process of expanding our global footprint. You will have the opportunity to work in a diversely skilled team as described above. We're a dynamic company and this job description isn't meant to be a complete list of your qualifications or of all of the things you'll do.
What you’ll do
- Provide technical assessment of work to go into a backlog
- Perform spikes to yield a set of potential solutions, each with pros and cons
- Perform backlog grooming
- Contribute to creating, planning and delivering on sprint goals.
- Take responsibility for delivering defined development, configuration tasks and user stories to Trineo standards and with acceptable unit tests
- Advise clients on the best Salesforce approaches and options to meet their needs
- Seek and give peer review
- Working knowledge of how the internet works. HTTP requests and APIs - SOAP and Restful
- Excellent communication skills, including great listening skills
- Typically, 3+ years doing a similar job across a variety of companies, projects, and Salesforce implementations
- Excellent problem solving skills; we are hired to do this so it is key
- Worked successfully on a broad range of projects, problems and solutions
- Experience developing integrations, process automations and front-end solutions
- Working knowledge of Git and SFDX
- At a minimum hold Salesforce Certified Programmer I certification
- Having worked on technologies other than Salesforce such as Java, ReactJS, NodeJS
Bonus Bonus Points
- Front end implementation. HTML5, CSS3, SASS, LESS, EMCAScript 6
This role offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes monthly in-house massage, training allowance and the opportunity to travel. If you want to work for a company that loves to share their knowledge and up-skill their employees, this could be an excellent opportunity for you. We have a great location in central Auckland.