People Experience Lead (Human Resources)
With offices in Sydney, Christchurch, Auckland, and Boulder, Trineo delivers custom technology solutions for global organi[sz]ations. Our work tackles system integration and data brokering, API development, and highly specific customer and employee applications. As an agile team, we present a complete service offering -- with senior advisory services, product and project management, business analysis, UX, and engineering. We’re known for our ability to ship valuable work into production in complex and challenging environments.
We believe the best work is done when everyone is aligned with shared values, no matter the different skill sets, experiences, and dreams we bring. Our culture is ever-changing, evolving with every new Trineo, but our ways of working are based on principles that remain steady.
About the role
Do you live and breath Human Resources, aka People Experience (PX), and know Work Rules! like your favourite song? Then this is the opportunity for you! Trineo is looking for another champion of people and culture to join our small but mighty PX team. This role is based in Sydney and will play an integral role in helping build out our PX function. The ideal candidate is passionate about everything PX but will have a focus on PX-related operations, processes, project management, systems/data/technology, and communications.
What you’ll do
- Be the go-to person in our Sydney office on all matters related to PX and the office.
- Help shape all foundational people processes and tools through the right balance of employee experience, efficiency, scale, systems automation, and economics
- Be responsible for employee data integrity by tracking and updating internal information
- Manage multiple programs/projects involving cross-functional teams focused on the timely and successful delivery of a product or system
- Focus heavily on cross-functional communication to ensure key decisions and status surrounding PX initiatives are clear to all
- Assist our Finance team with payroll and benefits administration for the Sydney office
- Actively participate in the organisation of both local and other company events
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, suppliers, service providers
- Stock the office with supplies and food, catering, purchasing equipment, etc.
- Continuously seeking improvement through assessing current office trends and providing feedback accordingly
- Assist with the execution of our local hiring plan including interviews and onboarding.
- A passion for people and the ability to go above and beyond to deliver a great employee experience
- An ability to proactively move the needle in a sometimes ambiguous and dynamic environment
- Proven experience and sound working knowledge of the HR/PX, Office Management or Administrative Support discipline
- A collaborative mindset with a focus on teamwork, transparency and open communication
- Detail-oriented with strong analytics skills
- Excellent written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- The ability to plan and manage projects and complex cases that span multiple weeks/months.
- A good hold on Confluence and the Google Suite
- The ability to deal with sensitive matters
- Managing the office and daily tasks of an office manager (clerky stuff) doesn't bother you
- You're not afraid to go find the answer or have a creative mindset to solve issues
- You embrace change
- Familiarity with Australian benefits, payroll and policies, as well as willingness to learn about it
- Excellent time management, organisational, planning and prioritisation skills.
We're an agile, dynamic company and this job description isn't meant to be a complete list of your qualifications or all of the things you'll do.
- Training & Development
- Free Food & Snacks
- Employee Assistance Program - Counseling
- Flexible hours
- Mental Wellness