Talent Acquisition Manager
With offices in Sydney, Christchurch, Auckland, and Boulder, Trineo delivers custom technology solutions for global organi[sz]ations. Our work tackles system integration and data brokering, API development, and highly specific customer and employee applications. As an agile team, we present a complete service offering -- with senior advisory services, product and project management, business analysis, UX, and engineering. We’re known for our ability to ship valuable work into production in complex and challenging environments.
We believe the best work is done when everyone is aligned with shared values, no matter the different skill sets, experiences, and dreams we bring. Our culture is ever-changing, evolving with every new Trineo, but our ways of working are based on principles that remain steady.
Last but not least, Trineo is proudly a Certified B Corporation, joining the growing number of companies using business as a force for good. Certified B Corporations meet rigorous standards of verified social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability to balance purpose and profit. This enables us to put our values into action by not only making decisions for the benefit of our shareholders, but also for our customers, environment, employees, community and planet.
About the role
The Talent Acquisition Manager plays a mission-critical role in meeting Trineo’s business objectives as the company continues its growth trajectory. You will join a small, collaborative and nimble People Experience (HR) team that works closely together on employee initiatives. As a key member of the team, the successful candidate will:
- Assume a hands-on role in the talent acquisition planning process for the Company’s long term and short-term staffing needs and associated resources/costs.
- Source, interview, make offers to and close candidates for the majority of openings.
- Ensure that hiring managers receive thoughtful recruiting consultation, support and guidance.
- Oversee the utilization of outside search firms and temporary agencies, as needed.
- Build a data-driven talent acquisition function, including a consistent metrics reporting cycle and oversee affirmative action reporting and planning.
- Initiate and direct the use of creative and effective sourcing techniques, including social recruiting, meetup groups, etc., as appropriate.
- Keep current a behavioural interviewing program to educate all involved in the hiring process, train interview teams and to enhance the candidate experience.
- Continually monitor and improve the employee recruitment process and applicant tracking systems.
- Direct networking and relationship building with key candidate communities for short- and long-term recruiting opportunities.
- Participate in the analysis, development and implementation of an enhanced employment brand strategy that leads to increased candidate flow and optimizes a diversity of candidate sources.
- Partner with the People Experience team on a wide variety of HR issues such as compensation, benefits and onboarding that impact the Recruiting function.
- Partner with local and national universities and colleges to help develop our internship and entry-level hiring programs.
- Stay informed of and develop initiatives around best talent acquisition practices.
- Typically, you have over five years of professional staffing experience, including at least three in a full lifecycle global talent acquisition role.
- Former colleagues speak highly about your dedication to providing the highest level of service and have been impressed with your strong business acumen.
- You have excellent project management capabilities, you are able to lead and prioritize multiple projects concurrently.
- You enjoy a role where you use both your analytical and creative capabilities.
- You have the ability to thrive in a dynamic and rapidly fast-paced organization that requires you to flex between strategic, operational, and tactical levels.
- You have fluency in diversity, equity and inclusion concepts, programs and initiatives, and experience in their application to build programs that attract and hire diverse talent.
- You’ve led the selection and implementation of an Application Tracking System (ATS) or have enhanced ATS’ capabilities and workflows knowledge.
- You have extraordinary relationship-building, sourcing, negotiating and written and oral communication skills built on a foundation of keen listening skills, and personal qualities that include vision, judgment, collegiality, optimism, imagination, versatility and flexibility, energy and drive, courage and goal orientation.
- Experience and a solid track record recruiting and building a network of Salesforce professionals
We're an agile, dynamic company and this job description isn't meant to be a complete list of your qualifications or all of the things you'll do.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. Trineo is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify, and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
Trineo is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.