Senior Salesforce Engineer
With offices in Sydney, Christchurch, Auckland, and Boulder, Trineo delivers custom technology solutions for global organi[sz]ations. Our work tackles system integration and data brokering, API development, and highly specific customer and employee applications. As an agile team, we present a complete service offering -- with senior advisory services, product and project management, business analysis, UX, and engineering. We’re known for our ability to ship valuable work into production in complex and challenging environments.
We believe the best work is done when everyone is aligned with shared values, no matter the different skill sets, experiences, and dreams we bring. Our culture is ever-changing, evolving with every new Trineo, but our ways of working are based on principles that remain steady.
Last but not least, Trineo is proudly a Certified B Corporation, joining the growing number of companies using business as a force for good. Certified B Corporations meet rigorous standards of verified social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability to balance purpose and profit. This enables us to put our values into action by not only making decisions for the benefit of our shareholders, but also for our customers, environment, employees, community and planet.
About the role
Our Trineo Salesforce Engineers are what it says on the tin - engineers. They come from diverse backgrounds and work directly with our clients to deliver excellent solutions within the Trineo Agile and best practice frameworks. They are team players willing to jump in and dig their hands into whatever challenge or obstacle is in front of them. Central to how we work is that no-one flies solo.
Specifically, we’re looking for a Senior Salesforce Engineer to join our Sydney team. You’d be part of a growing professional services practice in the process of expanding our global footprint. You will have the opportunity to work in a diversely skilled team as described above.
What you’ll do
- Provide technical assessment of work to go into a backlog
- Identify problems with the product team and process, investigate potential causes, and propose solutions/next steps.
- Estimate and reliably deliver complex tasks impacting numerous systems
- Support and lead the technical direction in your team
- Perform spikes to yield a set of potential solutions, each with pros and cons
- Perform backlog grooming
- Contribute to creating, planning and delivering on sprint goals
- Take responsibility for delivering defined development, configuration tasks and user stories to Trineo standards and with acceptable unit tests
- Advise clients on the best Salesforce approaches and options to meet their needs
- Seek and give peer review
- Working knowledge of how the internet works. HTTP requests and APIs - SOAP and Restful
- Excellent communication skills, including great listening skills
- Typically, 5+ years doing a similar job across a variety of companies, projects, and Salesforce implementations
- Excellent problem solving skills; we are hired to do this so it is key
- Worked successfully on a broad range of projects, problems and solutions
- Experience developing integrations, process automations and front-end solutions
- Working knowledge of Git and SFDX
- At a minimum hold Salesforce Certified Programmer I certification
- At a minimum hold at least two Salesforce Technical Architect (CTA) certifications
- Having worked on technologies other than Salesforce such as Java, ReactJS, NodeJS
- Front end implementation. HTML5, CSS3, SASS, LESS, EMCAScript
We're a dynamic company and this job description isn't meant to be a complete list of your qualifications or of all of the things you'll do.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. Trineo is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify, and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
Trineo is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.